ScotchBlue Original Multi-Surface Painter’s Tape, .94 inch x 60 yard, 1 RollSKU#: 4000-B00004Z4CP
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Designed for use on multiple surfaces such as smooth or lightly textured walls, trim, baseboards, tile and glass
- 14-day clean removal leaves behind no damage or sticky residue
- Medium adhesive
- UV and sunlight resistant
- Size: 0.94 in. x 60 yd.
- Pack Size: 1 Roll/Pack
- Tape Application Tips: For great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly. Next, apply the tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go. And lastly, let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting.
- Tape Removal Tips: Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape. Lift the tape up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45-degree angle.
Release Date: 06-06-2007
Details: ScotchBlue Painter's Tape Original Multi-Surface 2090 is the #1 selling Painter's tape in the U.S. for a reason - it's the original blue tape that DIY Painter's and Pros have loved for more than 25 years. It can be used on a variety of surfaces. It removes cleanly for up to 14 days, even when exposed to direct sunlight.