Armstrong Ceiling Tiles; 2x2 Ceiling Tiles - Acoustic Ceilings for Suspended Ceiling Grid; Drop Ceiling Tiles Direct from the Manufacturer; CORTEGA Item 704 – 16 pc White Tegular
- REDUCE SCRAP AND INSTALLATION TIME. Cortega ceiling tiles with a non-directional texture and a tegular edge cut easily and minimize waste and time during installation; 2x2 ceiling tiles; 1-year warranty; free shipping
- MINIMIZE NOISE AND HELP BLOCK SOUND BETWEEN ROOMS. Acoustic ceiling tiles help to reduce excess noise within a space and help stop sound from travelling between rooms. ASTM E84 Class A fire-resistive; up to 43% recycled content
- EASY TO REPLACE IN EXISTING CEILING GRID. Drop ceiling panels install in a standard 15/16" ceiling grid (no glue-up, nails, or staples)
- WORRY-FREE PACKAGING FOR LESS CEILING TILE DAMAGE. Armstrong ceiling tile is specially-packed by the manufacturer to avoid product damage during direct shipping; 16 pieces per carton; 64 sq.ft. of ceiling covering; may also be labeled as 704A
- PRACTICAL FOR A VARIETY OF CEILING APPLICATIONS. Cortega commercial ceiling tiles can be used in spaces like storage rooms, discount stores, or utility rooms; Also appropriate for a basement ceiling.
Publisher: ARMSTRONG Ceilings
Details: Cortega Ceiling Tiles from Armstrong Ceilings - Size: 24" x 24" x 5/8"; Installation: Drop ceiling in 15/16" grid system - do not glue, staple, or nail up; Ceiling Tile Edge: Square Lay-in; Acoustical Performance: Sound Absorbing/Noise Reduction (NRC) - 0.55; Sound Blocking (CAC) - 33; Material: Mineral Fiber; Texture: Medium; Performance Features: ASTM E84 Class A (UL) Fire Performance; 43% recycled content; Light Reflectance - 82% ; Standard Sag/Humidity Resistance; Packaging: 16 pieces/carton; Covers 64 square feet