Ceiling Products Customer Service
Best method to contact us: email@example.com
1800Ceiling.com is here to help you solve your ceiling, hvac and lighting problems. Feel free to email us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org You may also fax your request to: (631) 980-7668.
Call Us @ (516) 221-1484
****THERE IS A STRICT 6-12 PIECE MINIMUM ON ALL CUSTOM LENSES. WE CANNOT ACCOMODATE REQUESTS FOR CUSTOM LENSES UNLESS THE MINIMUM IS MET.****
Most orders are sent via UPS. We also use USPS to deliver smaller orders. We ship Monday-Friday, no shipping on Saturday or Sunday.
For expedited shipping requests, please place your order by 1:00 PM EST to allow enough time to package your items and get them ready for UPS pick-up at 4:00 PM EST. Expedited orders placed after 1:00 PM EST will be shipped the next business day.
How long will it take to receive my package? It depends on which shipping option you choose, but you can track it by going to www.ups.com. View the UPS Zone Chart from NY for estimated transit times. How do I get my UPS tracking number? The tracking numbers are sent to you via email as the shipping label is generated. How do I contact UPS? Phone 1-800-PICKUPS (1-800-742-5877) or go to their website. NOTE: Shipping costs collected during checkout for orders being shipped to Canada and other countries, DO NOT INCLUDE CUSTOMS FEES, TAXES OR DUTIES.
Returned product(s) must be in the original packaging in saleable condition. We reserve the right to limit returns to unopened or defective products. Defective product(s) will be replaced with a like item, upon return. We do not accept returns of any product(s) returned more than 30 days from the date on the packing slip. Any product(s) not in its original condition. Any product(s) that is damaged or is missing parts. Please do not send us product(s) that do not meet the return criteria listed above, as we do not issue refunds for non-qualifying items and cannot return the items to you. Refunds will be processed within 24 hours from receipt of returned merchandise, Monday-Friday.CUSTOM CUT PRODUCTS OR CUSTOM CUT LIGHT LENSES ARE NOT RETURNABLE. A 20% RESTOCKING FEE MAY BE ASSESSED ON OTHER RETURNED ITEMS.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase on stock items.
- Custom cut light lenses or other custom cut products are not returnable.
- Email email@example.com to request an RMA. Please provide your order # or packing slip #, name and date of purchase in the subject line of the email.
- We do not provide free shipping labels for returned merchandise.
- A 20% restocking fee MAY be deducted from returned lighting products and any other product orders valued over $250.00.
- Please package your items in the original packaging to protect them during shipping. Broken items cannot be refunded.
- Notification of your refund will be sent to the email provided during your RMA request. Please specify a different email address if needed.
- Purchase Order Information
Our preferred method of payment is credit card via 1800ceiling.com. However, after credit verification, we will accept a company purchase order. Please download our CREDIT APPLICATION and EMAIL or fax it back to 631-980-7668 along with 3 credit references.
- Tax Exempt Organizations
If you are a tax exempt organization, please do the following to create a seamless order.
1. Set up an online account with our web store.
2. Email your properly completed and signed tax exempt certificate to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In the subject line write: Tax Exempt Certificate
4. In the body of the email please state the email address you used to create your account.
5. We will change your status to tax exempt and notify you via email when the status has been updated.
6. Please wait for the email before placing your order.
- Privacy & Security
1800Ceiling.com is the sole owner of information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to any outside parties, except as outlined in this policy. We collect information from our customers to process orders and better serve you with pertinent information, such as order confirmations and order status updates. Information collected includes your name, shipping address, billing address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, and payment information such as your credit card number. We also require you to submit a username and password of your choice for your future access to your account information. To safeguard that your user name and password remain confidential, DO NOT share this information with anyone. If you elect to receive our newsletter or special promotions, your contact information will be used for the delivery of these items.
- Proposition 65 warning
WARNING – PRODUCTS SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE, www.1800ceiling.com, May Contain a Chemical Known to the State of California to Cause Cancer of Birth Defects or Other Reproductive Harm.
- Accessibility Statement
1800ceiling.com is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines. This website endeavors to conform to level Double-A of the World Wide Web Consortium (WCAG 2.0 AA) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user-friendly for all people. Whilst 1800ceiling.com strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website.
The following are methods to help create a more inclusive experience for people with disabilities.
1) The free eSSENTIAL Accessibility™ app is suitable for people with physical disabilities that prevent them from using a traditional mouse and/or keyboard to navigate the web. Visit the site for more detailed information and installation instructions.
2) Email your questions regarding products to: email@example.com
3) Call us at 1-800-234-5464 (1-800-CEILING), we are available from 8:30AM-5:00 PM EST.
We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. In the meantime, should you experience any difficulty in accessing the 1800ceiling.com website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
CeilingHelp.com is your one-stop answer bank for all things ceiling. You’ll find links to how-to videos, solutions to your questions on the forum, and even a list of contractors in your area. CeilingHelp.com is a subsidiary of ReCeil It International, Inc. ReCeil It also owns e-commerce site www.1800ceiling.com, where you will find products to solve ceiling, lighting, and HVAC problems. Find answers to your commercial, residential and home ceiling remodeling projects. Check out our Armstrong Retail to Commercial Ceiling Tile Crossover Chart or the USG Retail to Commercial Ceiling Tile Crossover Chart to find the item #'s for ceiling tiles found in home remodel stores and commercial supply houses. View the Armstrong-USG-Certainteed Ceiling Tile Comparison Chart to find alternates from different manufacturers.