● Four-way adjustable louvers direct airflow where desired to eliminate drafts blowing onto
employees. Reduces cold and hot spots while creating a more uniform ambient temperature throughout the room.
● Hangs only 1.75" from the ceiling; discreet enough for use in an office, restaurant, hotel or retail setting.
● Filters trap ductwork pollution particle .03 microns in size at a 66% efficiency level, improving air quality which helps to reduce allergic reaction and illness.
● Helps prevent dust buildup on acoustical ceiling tiles, maintaining a cleaner appearance. Installs with ease on any 24" x 24" drop ceiling with a T-Bar grid system.
● The first set of filters are included with each diffuser and the unit hinges down for easy filter changing. Filters last about 6 months and replacements are sold separately.
Steel back pan with round neck
● A back pan (also know as a “can”) is needed for the installation. Sometimes the existing one can be used, but if not, you will need to purchase a new one.
● Installs on most 24" x 24" drop ceiling with a T-Bar grid system. A hard ceiling application is available as a special order.
● Choose from 6", 8", 10", 12", 14" or 16" round neck duct size. Square necks available as a special order.